Server Address: 94.23.26.10:8735, Teamspeak Adress: ts93.light-speed.com Port:4121, Enjoy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unjust Ban

Go down

Unjust Ban Empty Unjust Ban

Post  BurntAluminum Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am

I was banned earlier today for displaying some In Character attitude toward the police, was never given a reason, or at least I couldn't see the reason.

My Character WAS Tony Luciano, he demanded his constitutional rights(Second Amendment, he was carrying a pump action shotgun, nothing automatic) not be infringed, and got punched whilst in a jail cell, and wanted to take it to court, and had even decided to defend himself after no lawyer came for him, Instead of RPing this out, I got banned outright, I'd like to know the reason at the very least.

BurntAluminum

Back to top Go down

Unjust Ban Empty Re: Unjust Ban

Post  BurntAluminum Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 am

Ban was apparently Temporary, but after coming back I'm not sure I want to, I got arrested again without anyone even searching me, then I got sent into some unreasonable debt, then got Shot by some cop with the first name Thomas once I was released, If all this is really allowed I see no reason to use this server.

BurntAluminum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum