Server Address: 94.23.26.10:8735, Teamspeak Adress: ts93.light-speed.com Port:4121, Enjoy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secreat Service Create

Go down

Secreat Service Create Empty Secreat Service Create

Name of the gang/organization?
Modern Santos Secreat Service
What kind of gang/organization it will be?
A Bandit Type:To protect people of crime.
Name of the leader:Alex_McClean
Dwayne_M_Wayne
Co-leaders (max 2):Vedran_Cabric,Eldin_Behlic
Ben_M_Saint,Lupin_M_Saint
Biography (min 200 words):My name is Alex,and I wan't to have got a Secreate Agent's in my family.My frend's are be Co leaders,and their name is Vedran and Eldin.My family wan't to protect a people of crime.I love a Modern Santos,and I love MarKan too.Markan is good mean.My brother play on Modern Santos,and his name is Amar_McClean.I am be in FBI faction.I am good rp-er.I am play SA:MP 3 years.I am play on Argonath 2 years,and on Modern Santos 1 years.I love play SA:MP and i love play on Modern Santos.I am play SA:MP in house,and in Internet Caffe.I wan't to have got a HQ and I wan't to hawe got are gate,and to have got a pass,like "secreat" Smile I wan't to have got a my server,but I wan't to play on Modern Santos.Agent's name vil be like,I am be a Snake.I love MarKan and Modern Santos.I have got 12 year's.My bas't footbal team is Mancester United.My best frend is Vedran.I am go in school and i am good in speak england.
Alex_McClean
Alex_McClean

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum