Server Address: 94.23.26.10:8735, Teamspeak Adress: ts93.light-speed.com Port:4121, Enjoy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****GANG CREATION***

Go down

****GANG CREATION*** Empty ****GANG CREATION***

Name of the gang/organization?
Soul Eaters

What kind of gang/organization it will be?
Protecting the innocent and unguilty

Name of the leader:
Hubert_Shadow

Co-leaders (max 2):
Dwayne_M_Wayne

Biography (min 200 words):
I was Born in a gangster family.My dream was to become the leader of the gang.I was very dedicated and became the Gang leader's favourite. At that time i was very impatient and greedy.I wanted to become the boss a fast as possible so one day i decided to assassinate the boss.I told the gang members that the boss last wish was to pass on the title of the Kinshin(Gang leader) to me.To my surprise,everyone accepted and believed i was the boss.I was very happy indeed but it was only the beginning of my journey.

It was not long after that i started seeing things.i could not sleep every night because i had nightmares about John(the gang leader).
I was starting to become insane.One day i decided to leave the gang and repent for my past sins.i decided to start a new gang which was known as Soul Eater.I invited my old friend Dwayne to help me create the gang.My objective was to stop people from experiencing the same past as me.Another objective was so our gang can protect the innocent.From here on my journey begin.

Extended Information:

Unique rank name list:
6)Kinshin
5)Soul Eater
4)Soul Keeper
3)Soul Punisher
2)Grave Keeper
1)Pure Soul

Starting members (min 6, excluding leader):
1)Dwayne_M_Wayne
2)Ben_M_Wayne
3)Lupin_M_Saint
-Recruiting

Desired skins (add both pictures & IDs):
121,122,123(Da Nang Boys)

Other Information:

Your in-game level?

Do you have $1,000,000 in bank?(Post SS)
Yes

List your past gangs/factions:
Votra

List your past leadership experience:
Gang Leader of Votra

Have you read gang/point rules & regulations and do you agree with them?
Yes

HubertHa

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit