Server Address: 94.23.26.10:8735, Teamspeak Adress: ts93.light-speed.com Port:4121, Enjoy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Application

2 posters

Go down

LSPD Application Empty LSPD Application

Post  Drake_Wizzle Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

1.1. Surname:
Wizzle

1.2. Forename:
Drake

1.3. Age:

1.4. Date of Birth:
31/08/1987

1.5. Ethnicity:
Latino

1.6. Area of Residence:
None

1.7. Gender:
Male

1.8. Cellphone Number:

2. Medical Analysis

2.1. Medical Condition(s):
None

2.2. Do you have any heart condition(s):
None

2.3. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s):
None

3. Conviction Declaration

3.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense:
Yes, Because I posted 3 ad's one of which i swore (2 because i said Selling 10k LegoMATS)

3.1.1. How long were you sentenced to?:
3 Years (300 seconds)

3.2. Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:
Yes

4. Suitability

4.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer? ((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
Growing up in mexico city was tuff, I had to be physically stronger then most people to make sure i stayed safe, there was gang, drug, knife and gun crime i had to avoid. I managed as well as stopping some violence. I've always felt i should become a police officer as i wish to help serve the community as well as making sure people stay safe. I wish to get rid of the scum dealing in our city and creating it into a drug haven i am hoping that if i was to get in i would stop the increasing drug problem.

4.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
My career goals are simple I like to think, first of I hope to pass the cadet time with flying colors and become an officer, when I become a officer i hope to do what i said above and make the streets of Los Santos safe and secure for all those living there. I hope that later on I may become an undercover cop and search out for those drug dealers and weapon dealers. If my career carry's on fine I hope to pass as a swat agent maybe a negotiator or a regular swat agent. But most of all i just hope that Ii can serve my community.

4.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 400 words)):
My life:

Growing up in mexico city i was born to a MR and MRS Ramirez they where great parents one a dental nurse the other a police officer, The dental nurse used to work in the city and was great at her job she was even recommended to become a Dentist full time. My father was a strong and strict parent but also one of the greatest role models around when he wasn't telling me of for something I had done he became the best parent out there taking me to football games.

I went to Mexico City state school where drugs and smoking where all the craze. I luckily enough managed to steer clear of those problems passing with good grades and an average IQ. I used to attend many after school clubs. Boxing being one of my favorites. And as i said I had to be stronger than most people to make sure i didn't become a punching bag.

One day as I was walking home from school i let myself into my house and sat down to watch some TV before homework. I heard a knock at the door i opened it to find a police officer standing there in tears saying he was sorry. I looked at him as if i had fainted he explained that my parents where shopping for my birthday present when a suicide bomber high on drugs detonated in the shopping mall killing both instantly. This has a dramatic effect on me as a person. Every time i walked down a street i was met by people looking at me saying they where sorry. And getting special treatment in stores i couldn't take it any more and i had to get away. So i packed my bags and said goodbye to my teary grandma.

That is when i came to Los Santos. I started to work as a mechanic fixing cars and such I barely had enough to eat or live. I started looking for other work, where people where either didn't need work or didn't have enough money to pay. I never once thought about crime, I have always wanted to be a great person to have in a community and when i thought about jobs i thought the police force could be the best place to get back at the scum that killed my parents. So here i am today.

4.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns:
None

5. References

5.1. Are you currently in employment?:
Mechanic

5.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?:
Mechanic

5.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

6. (( OOC Personal Information ))

6.1. Forename:
Joshua

6.2. Age:

6.3. Year of Birth:
31/09/1995

6.4. Geographical location:
London

6.5. Gender:
Male

6.6. Timezone:
GMT

6.7. In-Game Level:

6.8. Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:
Yes, My dad is a police officer.

6.9. Past roleplay experience:
I have played on role play servers on other games.

6.10. Picture of your Statistics ((/stats)):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/statswz.png/

7. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

7.1. Do you have ventrilo?:
Yes

7.2. Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

7.3. Have you read the Los Santos Police Standard Operations Manual?
10+

7.4. How much time do you play on the server in a week? [# of hours]:

7.5. Past Character Name(s) + Level(s):
Josh_Ramirez

8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, Josh Ramirez, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order

Drake_Wizzle

Back to top Go down

LSPD Application Empty Re: LSPD Application

Post  Kelvin_Wizzle Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Los Santos Police Department
Training and Recruitment Division
Recruitment Office

LSPD Application Lspdaccepted
1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your Recruitment Process and training you, I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the Los Santos Police Department.

You have successfuly complete the first 4 Steps of the Recruitment Process and are now ready to receive your Cadet Uniform and begin patroling with Officers of the Los Santos Police Department. Please remember that you may not patrol alone or with other Cadets.

You will now have fourteen days to completely learn the rules of the Police Department and show yourself as a capable member and receive a earn a promotion to Officer; if after thirteen days have passed since joining us you have not been promoted you will then commence with Step 6 where you will go with a Training and Recruitment Captain (or a Chief) and show them how well you can work.

Best regards to you applicant,

Chief - Kelvin Wizzle

Kelvin_Wizzle

Back to top Go down