Server Address: 94.23.26.10:8735, Teamspeak Adress: ts93.light-speed.com Port:4121, Enjoy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gang creation

Go down

gang creation Empty gang creation

Name of the gang/organization?
Modern Santos Bandit
What kind of gang/organization it will be?
A Bandit Type
Name of the leader:
Dwayne_M_Wayne
Co-leaders (max 2):
Ben_M_Saint,Lupin_M_Saint
Biography (min 200 words):
It first started with three friends.We Studied in the same school in Los santos.We were always the same,but one day we got separated in our activities.I was interested in Badminton and Ben was interested in football and my other freind named lupin was interested in Running.So we continued our freindship until one day Lupin started to do bad things.We were getting worried.But he continued his Bad thing.We were getting very tired of him.Then one they he join a gang.It was why he was doing bad thing.It was a requirment to join the San ferrio Bandit gang.So we both joined another gang named the Los Santos Bandits.After a few years i was given rank 3 then after five years i became the leader.Ben was mad he wanted to take over the gang but he failed.So i kicked him out of the gang.He was realy very angry he joined another gang named the Los Venturas Bandit So then the Los venturas bandit Had a gang war with the san ferrio bandit.So i and my los santos bandit decided to help.Then it became a three gang war.Then during the war some of our Gang member were injured.We were very sad.Then after a few hours of the was the police came we tried to escape but some of us failed.Some of then went to prison for 38 years.Every year we visit them at prison.One day,we all met at prison.Then we asked what are you doing here.Then we said visiting our gang members.Then we all fought.THen the police came and hancuffed us.We all stayed in the same cell for 10 years.Then we all got closer as the day passed.then we got interested in Hockey that was whhat we had in common.After 3 years we got tired of staying tired of in prison we tried to escape but the police chaught us in the jungle.We had a extended time in jail.Lupin was shot in the arm and he was paralysed.We felt very sad and then we stood together and named our Gang Los Santos Modern Bandits. We controlled many turfs in los santos.We were very happy.We are now still taking over many turfs and I became the gang leader.

Extended Information:

Unique rank name list:
6)Modern Bandit
5)Pro Bandit
4)Bandit
3)New Bandit
2)Modern Adult
1)Modern Boy

Starting members (min 6, excluding leader):
1)Ben_M_Saint
2)Lupin_M_Saint
3)Dwayne_M_Wayne