Server Address: 94.23.26.10:8735, Teamspeak Adress: ts93.light-speed.com Port:4121, Enjoy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Application Alexander Jacson

Go down

LSPD Application Alexander Jacson Empty LSPD Application Alexander Jacson

Post  Alexander_Jacson Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 am

1.1. Surname:
Jacson

1.2. Forename:
Alexander

1.3. Age:

1.4. Date of Birth:
07 April Year 1992

1.5. Ethnicity:
American

1.6. Area of Residence:
East Los Santos

1.7. Gender:
Male

1.8. Cellphone Number:

2. Medical Analysis

2.1. Medical Condition(s):
Non

2.2. Do you have any heart condition(s):
No

2.3. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s):
No I haven't

3. Conviction Declaration

3.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense:
Yes

3.1.1. How long were you sentenced to?:
15 Minute's, 400 Second's and 30 Minute's

3.2. Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:
Yes I do

4. Suitability

4.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer? ((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
I want to be a Police Officer cuase I self were a criminal and I am a fully recovered addict haven't used drug's in 5 years, and I want to help kid's who's gotten on the wrong side of the law to get back up on the horse and get a legal job. My parent's got robmurdered when I was younger in front of me in an alleyway so I became homeless and had to be criminal to survive.

4.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
My career goals is to help kid's and become a good Police Officer that protect's the law from thug's rober's, murder's pedophiles all kinds of criminality. I hope I get accepted into the LSPD or else I don't know what to do really. I want to keep the police job running within the family my dad was a cop in Liberty City before he got killed and his mother my grandma were a cop in Vice City.

4.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 400 words)):
I'm a young brave and strong man that know's the street's and criminals in Los Santos and I am a fully recovered addict I done some bad things in my life that I like to forget and recover my sins by becoming an police officer. My parent's got robmurdered when I was 7 since then I lived by the law of the street's I lived on the Liberty City's street's after the died and I had to be criminal to survive and when I was 12 I managed to sneak onto a plane to San Andreas since then I been living on the street's of Los Santos and done some bad stuff I want to forget all about I got involed with some bad people that gave me drug's and I became addicted and they started selling and I started robbing and murdering people to pay for my addiction of dugs and the highered the price to scam me for money so I had to rob more and more. Then when I turned 14 my dealer's got shot to death so I had to quit taking drug's then the 2 Coming years were the hardest years of my life I saw things and stuff then I got back on My feet and found some money I had stashed and bought a house in East Los Santos next to a gang since then I tried to live peacefully, but it haven't been easy living in East Los Santos with a Gang Hood Around me I've seen a lot of people getting killed just outside my doorstep so I wanted to become a cop after seeing all that happen right before my eyes and I was unable to do anthing at all.

4.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns:
None

5. References

5.1. Are you currently in employment?:
No I just quit my job as a mechanic

5.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?:

5.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here.
No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

6. (( OOC Personal Information ))

6.1. Forename:
Alexander

6.2. Age:

6.3. Year of Birth:
07/04/1992

6.4. Geographical location:
Sweden

6.5. Gender:
Male

6.6. Timezone:
GMT

6.7. In-Game Level:

6.8. Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:
Yes I do.

6.9. Past roleplay experience:
I have played San Andreas rolplay for 33 hours in total. Before that I have played Garry's Mod for about 60 Hours

6.10. Picture of your Statistics ((/stats)):
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/97/screenshotusn.png/

7. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

7.1. Do you have ventrilo?:
No not at the moment.

7.2. Do you have a working microphone?:
Not at the moment.

7.3. Have you read the Los Santos Police Standard Operations Manual?
Yes

7.4. How much time do you play on the server in a week? [# of hours]:
I started playing 3 days ago and I played 30+ Hours

7.5. Past Character Name(s) + Level(s):
Non

8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, Josh Ramirez, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order
I agree.

Alexander_Jacson

Back to top Go down